Neptune Reclining Salon Chair
Neptune Reclining Salon Chair New Arrival!
The Neptune Reclining Salon Chair is a very versatile chair and a must-have in your salon. It reclines so is ideal for threading, brow treatments, facial waxing and as a shampoo chair to name a few uses!
Explore our Styling Chairs collection for more best-selling items and don't miss out on Coolhalo deals.
- The images show the chair in a fully reclined position and the full upright position
- Adjustable height with a solid and powerful hydraulic pump and footrest with nonslip footrest (the footrest is removable if it is not required)
- The integrated headrest is extendable and had many stop positions
- Ideal for Threading, Brow Treatments, Facial waxing and others
- Color: Black, White, Tan
- Height: 86-96cm Floor to Top of Back Rest, 41cm to 61cm Floor to Seat Top, 45cm Seat to top of Back Rest
- Length: 80 incl footrest
- Width: 50cm Internal, 63cm External
- Dimensions: 66 × 60 × 45 cm
- Weight capacity: 150kg
- Number of packages: One
- Warranty: 5 Year Structural, 2 Year Hydraulic & Vinyl
1x Neptune Reclining Salon Chair
Notice: DELIVERY ONLY (PICKUP IS NOT AVAILABLE)
**PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER**
Please choose carefully. All order changes will incur a $25 processing fee.
Quoted delivery is a ‘door-to-door‘ service only. Couriers are unable to take products into your rooms or up stairs and small lifts. Drivers will also not unpack and take rubbish away.
**RESIDENTIAL** – Couriers are unable to call in advance & if you are unavailable to receive your delivery all items will be left with an ‘authority to leave‘ in a safe place. If the courier deems the delivery address to be unsafe to leave your items, they will be taken back to the depot and you will be charged a redelivery fee of $38.50.
**COMMERCIAL ADDRESS** – Couriers are unable to call in advance & if you are unavailable to receive your delivery all items will be returned to the depot. You will be charged a redelivery fee of $38.50 for small items and up to $60 for larger orders.
‘Delivery time’ is time in transit and does not include warehouse processing and packing times or pre-order timeframes.