Halo Subscriptions Plan Terms & Conditions
- The minimum subscription period is 3 complete orders. To change or cancel your subscription please email email@example.com
- You can change or cancel your subscription up to 48 hours before your set direct debit date. After that time, we are unable to change/cancel your subscription, which means that any changes to your subscription or cancellation will fall for the next delivery period.
- The subscription is card payment only. If you have non-subscription items in your basket at checkout, you will be restricted to card payment for the whole order.
- We are unable to refund subscription items. Exchanges are accepted if the product is defective.
- Halo reserves the right to withhold or cancel your access to the subscription plan if we notice the abusive use of the system. Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance with your order.
What does subscription mean?
By picking our subscription option, you are signing up for regular product deliveries and enjoy a up to 15% discount on your purchases. The product will be delivered to you every 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 weeks to save you the hassle of replenishing your stock.
- How do I subscribe?
You can subscribe to select products from our store by selecting the desired variant and clicking on the subscribe button. You can then choose the frequency of your delivery (2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 weeks).
How will I be charged each month?
You will be charged by the credit/debit card that you used when placing your order. The frequency of payments is calculated from the date of placing the initial order and happens every 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 weeks depending on your preferred frequency. Once the payment is taken from your account, the order is automatically created in our system and will be dispatched according to our Shipping Policy.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription through the customer portal. You can also send an email to email@example.com
and include your order number and any other relevant information to cancel your subscription. Please note that the minimum subscription period is 3 complete orders. You can cancel your subscription up to 48hrs before your direct debit set date. After that time, we are unable to change/cancel your subscription, which means that any changes to your subscription or cancellation will fall for the next delivery period.
How do I make changes to my subscription?
You can make amendments to your subscription through the customer portal. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number and any other relevant information. We are happy to help.
- Will I be charged for shipping with every order?
The same shipping rules apply to susbcription orders. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information.